Friday, September 12, 2008

It is time to Make Up

Oh, how I miss the warmth of my husband, yes I know yesterday I wanted to rip him a new one. I love my dark piece of chocolate a lot! LOL

He has not apologized to me and I am beginning to think that I should demand one. I feel slighted as a parent that my husband would do that to me, but I am sick and tired of being mad. I want to make with my husband tonight.

We are going to catch a movie or two if there is enough time and I am hoping that we have fun. I hope by the time we get home were really husband and wife again. Yes, ladies I am smiling my behind off. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Suprina said...

Paula, I guess I read your other post too late to comment because already you're ready to kiss and makeup. I ain't mad at ya, girl! I don't stay mad for long either. Life is simply too short for that.

The only advice I have is that after all the making up is done, have an open and honest conversation with your hubby and tell him how his actions made you feel the other day. Then be ready to provide him with suggestions on how he can avoid a repeat of that action. You know, clear-cut examples of how you would like for him to handle any future situations like that. Something that you both can be on one accord about so that you will present a united front in the presence of your child(ren).

Hope that helps.

Much luv.

Suprina

Paula said...

Yes, Suprina we had a long talk this weekend. We talked about not undermining each other in anyway especially in front of our son.

Talking was all great but we the makeup was better.

Thanks!

Suprina said...

I'm glad all is well again.

Suprina